7 Reasons, a song by Gracie Ranan, a composer and song writer of Global ARMY Song since 2017. Despite their songs mainly being in Korean, it doesn't take away that their lyrics hold a lot of meaning. Share. | @btsofficial, Breaking barriers of all kinds, BTS has found a solid A.R.M.Y base in the hearts of so many fans across the world! 8 (More) Korean Stars And The New Luxury Brands They're Endorsing Right Now! While seven reasons are barely enough to talk about why BTS is the best, we acknowledge that there needs to be an eighth... and that’s A.R.M.Y.! Some people like energetic music such as rap to which there are plenty of songs to choose from the rap line, consisting of RM, Suga, and J-Hope. If you believe that any content of this Website violates your copyright, please see our Privacy Policy for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement. Guy Shares 7 Reasons Why Malaysia Should Welcome BTS. 7. In an industry where there are so many diverse artists, BTS has been able to capture the hearts of many by creating music that can be enjoyable to a lot of people no matter their tastes and aligning themselves with the message that it's important to support and love yourself, it's no wonder why they are so popular. #1 He’s a Supportive Friend It's no secret that popular artists usually have a lot of money. | @recordingacademy, Spreading love and positivity to fans all over the world! Share Tweet. He earned himself that nickname by being out-of-this-world amazing. February 29th, 2020. If you’ve ever chanced upon a BTS performance online, you’ll know what we’re talking about–these boys will leave you breathless with their ability to own the stage. BTS on the other hand, encourages women to live their lives just the way they are and not change themselves to fit someone's concept of how a woman should be. J-Hope seriously has all the talents in the world and should be recognized for his versatility as a K-Pop idol. Here's seven reasons as to why that is. On this day, seven years ago, BTS' ARMY received its name after a popular fan vote on social media. 347 Fans. Continuing to use this site means you agree to our use of cookies. All seven members of BTS can sing, dance, AND rap! BTS. But ICYDK – here are the 7 undeniable reasons that make Jungkookie the perfect K-Pop idol. BTS does not shy away from talking about the darker side of having fame as evident in their songs, Black Swan, where they discuss how artists sometimes lose their passion in creating and how painful it can be when something you loved doing is no longer enjoyable. Shopping. With the anticipation surrounding their first English single, Dynamite, on August 21st, we’re here to list down seven reasons why BTS is the best and why you should definitely stan them. Due to the rising tensions at the time of George Floyd's death, it was important that everyone especially celebrities, with a large platform spoke up about the injustice black people faced. While it’s a given that they should know how to sing, dance, and rap, all seven members also produce and write their own songs! The versatility of their discography allows for more people to be able to enjoy their work as it's highly likely that new listeners will enjoy at least one song. [Verse 2: J-Hope]If anyone keeps insulting you, insulting youTell em you’re my ladyGo tell them, tell themWhatever other people sayWhatever this world tells youYou’re the best to me just the way you are. He’s the complete package. Authenticity is something that’s hard to come by these days, but with BTS, you can expect nothing but that. 7 Reasons Why BTS Are the K-pop Group Taking Over the World BTS at Staples Center in Los Angeles Get up to speed on the K-pop boyband—and global phenomenon—BTS. Seven Reasons Why South Korea’s BTS Is an American Phenomenon ‘Map of the Soul: 7’ is the K-Pop band’s fourth album to top the charts in less than two years. People will keep asking why I choose to walk this road Why I never stop this But I won't stop this Because after every summer This song touched my heart. Get on your feet, ARMY, because beauty of this proportion deserves a standing ovation. May 8, 2021 - Explore y/n's board "7 reasons why" on Pinterest. Beyond their breathtaking performances and visuals, the group has successfully cultivated a worldwide community of fans that have come to embrace their message of positivity and acceptance. 1. [Refrain: Jungkook]Will you stay by my sideWill you promise meIf I let go of your hand, you’ll fly away and breakI’m scared scared scared of that, [Jimin]Will you stop timeIf this moment passesAs though it hadn’t happenedI’m scared scared scared I’ll lose you. 1. 2020 Global ARMY Song “7 Reasons” Official MV -Gracie Ranan ft. ARMY (Turn on English CC) - YouTube. 1. Seven reasons BTS was able to gain global popularity. One of the main messages BTS sends through their music or speeches is how important it is for one to love their self. #1 HE’S A SUPPORTIVE FRIEND Suga broke the internet when he released “Daechwita” on May 22. Titles such as Ugh!, Cyphers Pt.1-4, and Ddaeng are great songs which allows for the rap line to be able to show their skills while criticizing those who dislike them. Taking the time to still answer fan questions even though there are probably over a million of them, shows how BTS genuinely appreciates their fans. BTS - The Seven Reasons For (Fan MV) Watch later. 7 Reasons Why BTS’ Jin Truly Is Worldwide Handsome. No Saves yet. They know each other’s strengths, struggles, and how to manage each colorful personality in the group, which allows them to have that undeniable chemistry on and off stage that we love to see. RM is holding the Top Social Artist Award trophy and speaking into the mic.) I am so happy I'm a part of this fandom. Tickets at BTSinCinemas.com ⠀ #BTS #방탄소년단 #BREAKTHESILENCE_THEMOVIE, A post shared by BTS official (@bts.bighitofficial) on Aug 6, 2020 at 3:02pm PDT. Here are 7 reasons … By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies. BTS is popular all over the world with a large fan base. Copy link. | @btsofficial, Being silly on 'The Late Late Show with James Corden' | @btsofficial, BTS has big love for A.R.M.Y. Despite bagging awards both locally and internationally, selling out stadiums, and topping the charts left and right, at the core of it, BTS is still the same group of seven boys who get excited over the little things–like winning gift certificates and free food on their variety show, Run! By KD Rossly | May 31, 2020. The person can easily break away from you at any moment they wish to and unfortunately there is nothing much you can do to stop it except hope they will always be by your side. Follow us on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest stories and updates daily. Watch later. Soompi has also reported that Jin has been donating to UNICEF Korea, an organization that aims to help aid children, so often that he has become a member of their Honors Club. The themes of their lyrics span from empowering women to exploring the hardships one goes through in life.

Colorado College Hockey Jobs, Fccc Master Price List 2021, When Are The Juno Awards 2021, Hypodense Thyroid Nodule On Ct Scan, La Haine Film Poster, Amstel Strong Beer, Covid Neurological Conditions, Midi To Cv Box,